Venue of the Swiss Championships in 2019, X-Traversée is a demanding race that links the villages of La Fouly and Verbier.
The route passes by the awesome area of Panossière, where you will enjoy the view on the Grand Combin (4314m) and cross the 190m-long suspension bridge of Corbassière.
Maximum time: 27 heures
3rd July 2021
Every finisher will get 4 ITRA points.
fees : CHF 117.-
Min 18 years old during the year of participation.
X-Traversée is limited to 850 runners.
On Friday 2nd July in Le Châble (Espace St Marc) between 10:00 a.m and 21:00 p.m. with your identity card.
The briefing will be shown on a big screen at the numbers withdrawal and available on our Youtube channel.
Take then the opportunity to visit our Trail exhibition with several running brands who propose special discount on this occasion.
- a minimum of 1 liter of water
- two head lights in working order
- rescue blanket
- elastic adhesive tape for bandaging or taping an injury (min 400cm x 4 cm)
- waterproof jacket with a hood resisting harsh mountain weather conditions
- second layer: long sleeved sweater, at least 150g. (combination of T-shirt and armbands not accepted)
- personal cup for the aid stations (min 2dl)
- 1 additional mask kept in a waterproof pocket
- 1 personal plate or bowl to receive the food on the aid stations (in addition to the cup)
- mobile phone (working and turned on).
- identity card
If you choose to take poles with you, you must carry them throughout the whole race. It’s however permitted to replace a broken pole on any aid station.
Cold Kit: (you will be informed if needed)
- long pants or running leggings (minimum covering the knee, women tights not allowed)
- one pair of gloves (latex, plastic or similar material gloves are not allowed)
- a hot long sleeved sweater instead of the 150g sweater
A bag for your personal items can be dropped at the start in La Fouly. We will carry it to the post office in Verbier where you can pick it up at the end of your race.
For the runners of the X-Traversée who plan to reach Verbier before midnight, the Crèche des Moulins in Verbier, in collaboration with TVSB, will take care of your 3 month – 12 year old children.
Leave your children to the care of professionals from 6:00 on Saturday morning in Verbier and pick them up after your run on Saturday evening before midnight.
Booking is mandatory on your personal folder.
Price: CHF 70.- (one child) / 50.- for an additional child
For more information contact the Crèche des Moulins:
0041 27 771 65 85
All results here